Monday, January 28, 2013

It has been hiding and it is time...




  It is hiding and has been for almost a mth now. My camera. It has been packed away in my camera backpack, untouched for right at one full month. The holidays are done, family is gone, and Christmas cards are sent off. My birthday is the middle of Jan but it did not even come out for that. It is kind of sad to think about all the missed opportunities, all the missed pictures. The problem is..I have a phone. The quality compared to my camera is terrible but the convenience is not comparable. With my phone I just snap and up-load for all to see. With my canon I snap, upload, edit if needed, than up-load again for all to see. So it was time. Time to pull it out, make sure everything is charged and get to work. I dont have a photo shoot but I have 5 children and there is always something to photograph with them. Here's to catching up on some, could be, missed opportunities and enjoying the tiny things that happen around us.



My two youngest ones playing with an old polly pocket set.


one of the rare times that they are playing...nicely.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment