Friday, February 20, 2015

The forced snowcation

Like so many friends, this has been almost a full week for us. I could be wrong but it seems like it is the longest we have had this type of weather. I have lived here since 1994 and I don't remember an ice storm after ice storm on top of snow ending with freezing weather and more snow and ice. The amazing thing about the ice was you could get out and be dressed warm enough and survive. There was no thick snow to step in or even play in so there was no cold feet or hands. We got to just walk around and enjoy the really pretty ice trees and sled down the hills. This was my first time ever sledding and I LOVED it so much. 
Even our littlest one went sledding for her first time. Everyone survived and there were no ER visit. So all in all it was an amazing "snowcation". What did you all do on your time off? Do you go bonkers held up in the house or did you get out and enjoy this time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment