Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's what's for dinner.

I am not a big vegetable eater. I make myself b/c I know the value in them but I do not crave kale, or spinach, or carrots, or anything that really speaks health. I used to say that not eating veggies growing up was not a problem and that it didnt hurt me...that was until I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2006. I figured than would be a great time to kind of get my act straight. Here was the trouble, just b/c I knew I needed it didn't mean I wanted it or even knew how to go about getting it in me. This recipe is super yummy and has so many veggies in it that I call it a win win. This time I had to swap out the normal potatoes for sweet ones b/c that is all I had and I did not add the zucchini. Point is that it's yummy, kids like it, and mommy is happy.

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good! I always love a good soup!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete