Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Thankful for...


                                         
Officially day one of my summer started at 12:45 pm. All my kids were home from school and alarms were turned off signaling the start of this short season. I love my kids, therefor I love having them home with me for any and all breaks. This summer though will be the test.....it will be my first summer following having all kids in school. I have enjoyed the lunch dates and grocery shopping alone. I have enjoyed the walking out of the house with just me, my purse, and keys. This may be the summer that I am counting down the days until those things can happen again. Until that happenes I will enjoy them and be thankful. 
So on that note here is today's thankfulness. 
I am thankful for.....
-More then one car so we are not waiting on each other to run errands. 
-For a mechanic that we know and trust for our cars. 
-for a mother who has prayerd for her kids through out the years and is very proud of who we have become 
-for a father who can fix just about anything in the world and whom I still call daddy 
- for a brother who is the perfect younger, bigger brother. 
- for the many available resources on health and making better decisions for my body and my family's health. 
-for full healing in my body, those that I see evidence in like MS and those I am still waiting for full evidence of the healing like my back. 
- for friends who love me, laugh with me, cry with me, and pray with me. 
- for my twin sister, my best friend and longest friend. I feel I am one of the luckiest people in the world to be giving a best friend from birth. She knows every detail of my life and we share more secret jokes then any other friend I have. 

Did your summer officially start today? If so what are you thankful for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment