Thursday, July 16, 2015

Meet my helpers

Years ago a friend said something about how now days our maids/servants/helpers are the modern technology of things like the dishwasher, washing machine, and even the stove. 
This morning I woke up and thought about how thankful I am for them. 
I have easly 7 loads of laundry to do ( this is only half in the pic) 
Without my washing machine I would be doing this by hand. I am thankful I don't have to do that. 

With a family of 7 I am glad I have my handy dishwasher to help with the dishes. 
Washing dishes is fine but I don't want to for every meal, every day. 

Today I was cooking dinner in another helper of mine....the stove 

While cooking dinner I took a pan out of the stove with the proper oven mits. I then set it on the stove and a few mins later I grabbed the handle to scoot it back with out the oven mits.  Yes....the handle that just came out of the 350* oven. 
It took a couple of second for me to recognize the pain.  
I went and burnt the crap out of my hand - my right hand - 

So today I woke up feeling thankful for my helpers because it meant less for me to do. This evening I am thankful for my helpers for a different reason, they will help me tomorrow to do things I cant do.

What is your favorite "helper" that you could not live without? 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment