Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Simplicity

I grew up in a small town and I LOVED it. Daphne Alabama was a wonderful place to live and grow up. 
Today while visiting friends in Washington. DC. I am surprised at the amount of traffic coming and going at all times of the day. 
I am thankful for my simple up bringing. 
I grew up with a road system that was normal...easy to learn. 
This is a big portion of daphne. 

I then moved to Nashville...the big city lol. For me it was and still is a big city. It has a bit more complex road system 

This is most of the downtown Nashville view. 

Right now it is 11:00 at night and traffic is busy heading into the DC area. 
This craziness is just one small section of Marylands road system. Look at the amount of roads in the one section. 

I am so thankful for my simple growing up. I am so thankful for the place my parents chose to raise me and my siblings. It hugely effected who I am today. 
With a small town to grow up in , parents to teach me, and God to guide me, it has made me....Me. I am growing and changing often but I love the person who I am today. She has some of the same details of the 16 year old who lived in Daphne but at 38 I am so thankful for the things I have gone through and the places I have been and I am so thankful for the person I am today. 

Do you like the person you are today? If not, what can you do to change that and become someone that you love? 



No comments:

Post a Comment