Friday, June 12, 2015

Beds

When we went to the Medieval Times dinner show we got to walk through this village that was set up with real artifacts from the 9,10, and 11th century. They had this one bed and the man was telling us that they used to stuff hay into the beds and there would be bugs and that is where the saying sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite. He also told us that was also the start of canopy beds because it kept bugs from falling on them at night and if lowered enough it kept the heat in. Tonight as I am now home from the park in my amazing, comfy hotel bed I can truly say I am very thankful for modern day beds. 

What are some modern day things you are super thankful for? Post a pic of it on my Facebook page if we are friends or post a picture and use hashtag  #mysummerofthankfulness 

No comments:

Post a Comment